Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Like every other girl in America...

Last night was a big night in the world of sexy lingerie fashion, the Victoria Secret Fashion show. Beautiful women walk down the runway wearing fabulous lingerie and twenty inch heels. Since they cannot cover anything up, they have bodies I would dream of having! Like every girl in America, I want to be a Victoria Secret Angel. However, I lack height (with heels) and I'm considered ancient in the world of modeling. But after watching the show, I was able to get out of bed and go to the gym before work! I had a good workout thinking maybe one day I'll look Miranda Kerr.

Miranda Kerr looking awesome after having a baby earlier this year. This bra is worth 2.5 million! 

I have to say I like the whole Jay-Z and Kanye collaboration and their performance last night was great! Most of their music has uploaded on my pump up play list :) 

Kanye performing Stronger before going on Jay-Z. I have to say I liked it better then Maroon 5. 

Let's just say I have the motivation to go to the gym for the next while :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment