Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

So this post is going to be dedicated to my Dad since he recommends my posts on Google+ and is one of my biggest supporters. Happy Father's Day Dad!

This picture was taken in middle school.

8th grade graduation



At the office working hard

On a hike

Trying to understand my guitar hero obsession 

Teaching my sister and I about hockey 

Always willing to pose for a picture

Christmas 

A random hike I made him go on


Celebrating 

Most recent family picture


Our second Bolder Boulder, both our first street race

Taking care of my busted knee

Treating him to the Maid of the Mist



Probably my favorite picture of us

Fueled my coffee obsession 


High school graduation

College graduation


Helps me cook while watching football

Always cheering me on from the side! 

Thanks for being the best dad ever! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment