Monday, August 6, 2012

An update on life...

So I posted about my marathon training in June, however it did not go as planned. Work got crazy and the Waldo Canyon Fire kept me from running outside. Then I went to Vegas on top of everything. So a long excuse short, I committed to marathon training when I did not have the time. However, I still want to do a marathon, but I need to make sure I have the time to do it.

I'm running summer camp and that drains me. By the end of the day, I'm so tired and have no energy to do anything until I have an afternoon nap. Some days I skip my nap to work out or see my friends but I'm in bed by 8:30/9:30.

But school is almost starting! I'm excited to go back downstairs and be with my kids. They don't talk back and are awesome!

This week I leave to New York! So excited to pretend I'm Carrie Bradshaw for a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment