Saturday, April 21, 2012

I miss the 90s

As I was going through my Google reader, one of the bloggers posted this article about why boy bands were better in the 90s. I totally agree with it since One Direction will never be BSB or *NSYNC or 98 Degrees. However, I was total Spice Girl's fan lol. Here are some flashbacks to my favorites.

"Let it go 
If you want me girl, let me know
                                                                 I am down, on my knees
I can't take it anymore"
- Tearin' up my heart

"I can't let you see what you mean to me
When my hands are tied and my heart's not free
We're not meant to be"
- Hardest Thing

"Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way"
- I want it that way

"Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du
Yeah
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du
Yeah"
-Mmmbop

"The right stuff
The right stuff
First time was a great time
Second time was a blast
Third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts"
-You Got It (The Right Stuff)

I have to say, my childhood was pretty awesome. Reminds me of my friends and I making up dances, celebrity crushes, and MTV actually playing music videos (or in my case Much Music). 

This was a little before boy bands but I look pretty awesome in my star cap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment