Saturday, December 3, 2011

Inspired by Alyssa...

Alyssa has started her own blog so go check it out Alyssa's blog! But we were talking about blogging and things to write about. I realized my blog was about whatever I am feeling about writing about. For awhile it was about running and now it's just anything interesting to me. I guess my ADD tends to show :)

Anyways, we were talking about our three favorite movies and how they connect to your life. In some weird way, it shows what your suppose to do with your life. So here it goes! (This is if the whole teaching thing doesn't work out, I can only be a stripper paying for law school for so long ya know!)

Anyone knows this my go to movie, Breakfast at Tiffany's. To sum this movie up in a less then a sentence, it's about a call girl who finds love. So does this mean I should be a call girl? I like her little black dress with pearls look, and I would end up with a writer. However, she has a cat and I'm allergic to cats, so I'm back to square one again. (I totally want to act out the day they try things they've never done before)

13 going on 30 is in my top 3. It reminds me to enjoy life and not rush to be 30, flirty, and thriving  (but I do want her closet). She is a magazine editor and I always wanted to be Anna Wintor. You get free clothes and get to meet cool celebrities.  Maybe I do act like a kid sometimes but I work with kids so it's part of the job requirement (and changing diapers yuck!) Hey! This is leading onto something, I should work with kids and keep my young spirit with a razzle red tongue :)

The last movie I choose is...
16 Candles, Molly Ringwald, nuff said! This is probably one of favorite brat pack movies. In a sentence or less, this movie is about a girl who is in love with a senior and her parents forget her 16th birthday with funny moments. No one forgets my birthday since I always suggest items I want three months in advance. I do love how this movie ends perfectly and she gets with the ever so dreamy Jake Ryan. I think this movie brings out the hopeless romantic in me like Breakfast at Tiffany's. So maybe I should write a teen romance movie? I have no idea what this tells me but I do know I'll watch it again and again.

These are probably in my favorite lists but most likely won't lead me to a different career. I know I want to be a second grade teacher :)



No comments:

Post a Comment