Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know I sure did! My family spoiled me well. My bathroom now looks like Sephora with all the makeup I was given. My nail polish shelf can no longer hold all my nail polish now! I think I need to figure out a better organizational with all my stuff.

I also got clothes and other fun things but spending the day talk to my relatives was my favorite part. My uncle has been in the hospital for awhile now so my aunt paid the wifi fee so we could skype with them. It was fun talking with everyone and seeing my grandma! My sister will be heading there on the 31st so hopefully I'll be able to skype them while she is there.

Overall a great Christmas and I'm ready for new years! I'm excited to see what the year has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment