Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A bad blogger...

So work has been kicking my butt so I've been slacking big time. I moved rooms again and now I'm with one and two year olds. The kids are great though! They are much better then I expected. I hate the diapers part, but I love that they don't talk back to me. I close now, so I have different hours.

With my different hours I've been going to the gym before work. I can't sleep in, but it is nice starting my day off that way. Also, the TV hasn't been too shabby. I watched Clueless and Boy Meets World :) However, I have been slacking and loosing my motivation to work out. I guess having no races has been making me feel down.

But to brighten my spirits I'm going back to Miami to visit Jennifer! However I'm not flying back and I'm embarking on a road trip from Florida back to Colorado. Jennifer is moving back and needs to bring her car back so I'm making the drive with her. We are making stops along way. The first stop is Orlando or something around that area. Then we are in New Orleans and our last stop is Dallas before Colorado. Needless to say I'm excited. I love New Orleans and I've never been to Dallas. It's going to be a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment