Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm going to Miami!


This time tomorrow I'll be boarding my flight to Miami. You have no idea how excited I am! And yes, I have been jamming to this constantly.

I will be visiting two of my friends from high school, Jennifer and Arielle. We have known each other since sixth grade. Both of them went to school in Florida while I stayed here. Arielle was at Florida State and Jennifer at University of Miami. They both came home for the summer but Jennifer went back to work and take another class she needs for dental school. Arielle is leaving today. She was in New York for the past month looking for a job. Needless to say we are all excited to be reunited!

Some of our plans include South Beach, seeing the Everglades, shopping, a weekend in Key West, and of course celebrating their  birthday! On Thursday we will be going to the Yardhouse for dinner and going out to a place called the Grove. It's like downtown Colorado Springs but better.

Anyways, I just checked in for my flight online and I still need to finish packing!

Arielle, Jennifer, and I over winterbreak on the Incline. Oh yeah, they are twins so I'll be twinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment