Saturday, March 3, 2012

Work Out Playlist Part 2

Over the summer I posted my current workout jams. Well here is part two for you all!

Turn Me On- David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj. This song has a good beat that I can jam as well as pace myself to. It's also a catchy song!

Rack City Chick- Tyga. This song reminds me of Miami and driving through South Beach on New Years. Makes for good lifting and a good beat to pace myself.

Glad You Came- Glee Cast. Once I saw this song performed on Glee I was in awe! I had to have so I went onto iTunes and downloaded it. Probably one of my favorite covers they have done this season.

Domino- Jessie J. I actually really like singing to this song but it is a good running song. Gets me pumped up everytime!

Lights- Ellie Goulding Bassnectar Remix. This one has been on my iTunes wish list for a minute and I Finally got around to downloading it.

Monster- Kanye West feat. Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, and Bon Iver. This song is kind of long but the beat keeps me going. It gets me ready to run every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment