Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First post

I finally done, I started a blog. I've been wanting to for awhile so here it goes! I guess this will be my about post.

First off, I'm Charlotte, but most people call me Char. I live in Colorado and have been here for about ten years now. Its a fun place to live and has great things to do outdoors. However, I do miss Toronto and the fast pace city life. Also, living near the subway was a plus, you didn't have to drive anywhere!

I currently attend UCCS and I'm majoring in Geography Environmental Sciences and Elementary Education. Right now I am student teaching in a second grade class. The kids are great and I love the teacher I work with. She has taught me so much and helps me along the way.

For fun I like to run, hang out with my friends, and read. Of course I love to shop and be outdoors. I like to ski and someday would like to learn how to snowboard. Living in Colorado you have to head up to the mountains at least once a year! I wish I could go more.

This was my first post and expect more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment